I wasn't even thinking about it being an all-in-one, it isn't bad looking and looks like it might be nicer than the Sanyo BPC we used to see.
Now it's time for the big reveal, open this and the Sony to see if there's any differences!
Cool set up, I don't have any similar speakers but they look like Ohms. Marantz TTs are going off the charts now, I liked them to match other...
? [ATTACH]
I think it says Onkyo? [ATTACH] Edit, found another better version that says SANSUI!!! [IMG]
Sansui! [ATTACH]
I've been on there for years and don't have an issue except if I'm running a VPN, it won't let me sign in. I'm wondering if asking for a birthday...
I do basic repairs but always start with the headphone jack, they get corrosion or the metal contacts/solder inside breaks, sometimes the hairline...
I don't know what we had, I saw a bunch more JVC with the wild cannon style speakers. Most seemed to be a ton of plastic, there has to be some...
I posted this in the Crown Thread, Crown also had a detachable portable cassette player from around 1977. The CRC 9980F [ATTACH]
I was starting to wonder about the briefcase models, this X User said they were for export only. "The now defunct Crown attaché case series, which...
Another big one in Japan! [ATTACH] [IMG]
From 1974, it looks like Hitachi had a National Peridisco Day tied in with bikes? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1972, one of Hitachi's First "Boomboxes." The top box is kind of cool because it is slot loaded but there's no radio. [ATTACH]
No radio but it's from 1969 [ATTACH]
From 1982 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Some headphones from 1982 [ATTACH]
1982, JVC's first portable and some interesting tidbits on the brick Walkman's [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.