Yea baby! From 1992, I just bought another little JVC UX to try out, neat, heavy little guys. [ATTACH]
1992 [ATTACH]
Also from 1992, a very rare? Onkyo Portable CD Player, anybody own one of these? [ATTACH]
An ad for Digalog from 1992, I used to get a ton of tapes from the BMG Tape Club and later versions had teh Digalog Sticker on them. [ATTACH]
Almost to 100,000! Popular thread, feel free to add anything! This is a nice looking Fisher, I wonder how it is in person. 1992 [ATTACH]
From Stereo Review 1992 [ATTACH]
Stereo Review 1995 [ATTACH]
Kind of wild seeing a boombox ad in Stereo Review 1995 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Maybe look into Soda Blasting if it's all apart. I've done bigger stuff in the past but there's a million videos on small pen size equipment....
It was hard to tell sometimes, like you said, he'd circle back and say he liked something. Over the years he posted a ton of gear, lot's of...
Some of these are super-complicated to get to the screws, I've had to buy service manuals to find the locations. Some units have screws in the...
I'd do a deep dive DeOxit in all the switches. Top mounted switches get tons of dirt imbedded in them and will really mess with the sonics.
I didn't check but www.FixYourAudio.com usually has a lot of belts and rollers.
https://www.nodevice.com/service-manuals/portable-radio-cassette-rec/sony/cf-550a Download at your own risk!
From 1987, it looks like first gen equipment? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1974 [ATTACH]
3M from 1974 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
BASF from 1970. I wonder if they added the orange knowing that it would look great with a mostly two-color ad? [ATTACH]
Found a cool early Standard (which was bought by Marantz in 1974), the SR-T137F from 1969. https://palette.ocnk.net/product/563 [IMG] [IMG]
Separate names with a comma.