Sometimes all that is needed is a remix and a new video. [MEDIA] I've been enjoying this so much (along with the Wave105 DJs) that I bought it...
That was a good find. I assume it was the one in Ringwood just a few miles from here. Seperate Phono and Line in inputs is a neat feature. If it...
I would guess that they were to fulfil a similar role to the older Dansette record players etc - a system that could fulfil two roles. Especially...
Most older equipment designed for use with batteries or mains has some kind of switch, often built into the mains socket to switch between the...
Looking through an old magazine from December 1980 I spotted this and thought it was worth scanning and adding here. [ATTACH] Another advert...
You should be able to, although obviously you would get the same sound on both channels. I had a look at some pictures and I suspect the 221 is...
Separate names with a comma.