As T-ster says I'm sure your Uncle would be pleased to know that his HiFi has gone to a good home. You should keep a look out for additional...
Not a small Scottish shop, but it gives and idea of how the signs could be used....
Some of these in depth threads remind me of the research my late Father did on tinplate Hornby trains, going as far as looking through...
It probably depends on their intended pricing and Guarantee period (which would always be one year in the UK) I was going to say that it wouldn't...
That is a big positive Nick. I know someone who at 90 was still helping out in his Son in Laws computer shop a couple of days a week as he enjoyed...
This is the one I have [MEDIA] the Lithium Ion charging contacts are both on one side so aimed at Mobile Phone or Camera batteries, although the...
From the voltage I would guess it is Lithium Ion. There are lots of universal chargers available for these. I have a Tronic one from Lidl which...
Until you find some rare (possibly home recorded) tape that isn't available anywhere else. Somewhere (that famous word) I have a 3 hour VHS tape...
What a superb site. even if you have no interest in Metal cassettes it is well worth a browse around it. Interesting to hear about making...
I wonder if VHS players will ever become trendy again. Somehow I doubt it especially as TVs loose their analogue inputs. I might have mentioned...
I think you struck gold with that CRF-320. In this forum everyone is disagreeing without someone who reckons it is only worth $300....
Welcome. A couple of threads on here which you might enjoy...
Nice review T-Ster. Did you take any photos when you were changing the belts? As detailed in the Car Boot Sale Finds thread I have a WM-BF49 which...
I'm still wondering if anyone knows what year this would have been from [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finally the...
The box behind it looks more interesting. Another turntable equipped boombox ?. At first I was think Amstrad or an AKA but theirs had oval...
The word Pastel immediately made me think of these Sharps http://mirror80.com/2015/05/80s-flashback-sharp-goes-pastel/ There were similarly...
Some great comments in this thread. I still have fond memories of doing some overtime at work on a Saturday morning then going round the local...
Spot on about the computer. I'm not sure about rarity - at one point I had three of these. At the time the HX10 was by far the most common MSX in...
It was actually before the introduction of CD. https://audiophilereview.com/cd-dac-digital/in-praise-of-the-sony-pcm-f1.html During the...
When did you last play the tape ? In storage hot weather shouldn't affect the tape itself. In fact a standard technique when restoring master...
Separate names with a comma.