Here in the UK, Cybernet were best known for their CB rigs. Here is mine, bought in 1981, just months after CB became legal here. [ATTACH]...
I just found another picture from the 1985. How is this for a feast of mid 1980s electronics which were all mine. [ATTACH] For the moment I won't...
I know I have posted this before but Derb might not have seen it. Something for the "modern" Panasonic fan to aspire to. [MEDIA] I remember a...
Now it just needs someone to work out how to cut the tape. I am pretty certain that tape is actually made in a very wide format and then cut down...
Good question. I know that BASF used to make a big deal that their VHS tapes used Chrome tape. The standard audio track on VHS is linear so uses...
LCD TVs often won't display anything if they aren't getting a signal. Try wrapping a lead from one of your consoles with an RF output around the...
Welcome. Tell us more about your plans for your studio. There are so many options these days, although there are probably at least as many people...
Welcome Derb. Nice to hear that someone else thinks a more recent Panasonic is worth having. A future classic ? If not it will make the ultimate...
Some kind of switch and contact cleaner - DeOxit seems to be the most popular in the US.
[ATTACH] I was trying to think why a British Company would suddenly want to start selling models of American trucks, the likes of which are never...
The truck was actually a kit AMT / Matchbox . I have just checked the box which is still here at my Mums house. It is copyright 1979 and...
Ask yourself what the traditional roofing material for old churches and cathedrals is ........... Lead. Working in the electronics industry I...
The only price that counts in an Ebay Auction is the Sold for price. From selling them I know that most Britains model soldier sets are available...
You have a nice variety of High End Sonys. I wonder if you have ever been tempted by some Austrian made equipment. Quite a lot of Philips Kit...
A few things to consider What happens when the cheap Zinc Carbon batteries the user installs drops down to 1.1V a cell ? With an internal 6V...
Well that didn't take much searching: https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36247 The dominance of VHS in the UK is often...
I don't know about LPs but there were some cheap and cheerful ones for singles. [MEDIA] Back in the early seventies when I was at Junior School...
When I set up a turntable it will be my Sony PS-FL3 or maybe the PS-FL1 both purchased in the last year. Why does vintage audio gear always...
Sorry. £200. It means I can't type on an Ipad. While I am on the main computer this is what I would think of as a typical Panasonic product. The...
Panasonic and Technics were both trade names of Matsushita. However, the Technics products were the more upmarket ones. A similar arrangement to...
Separate names with a comma.