Welcome to Stereo2go Dag :wave:
Yes Focal now owns Naim. How do they expect to put 2 bright things together and have a pleasant sound? From what I have heard from Focal / Naim...
Welcome to Stereo2go robert1982
I know what you are talking about Jorge. We tried my Friends Wadia CD player in my system when he was getting the Nagra CD player. We compared...
Well we will have to agree to disagree, not wanting to be rude but I don’t think you know what you are talking about I can put a 28K CD player on...
I am not disputing that, but what I am asking is do you still maintain you need a 200K Amp / Speakers to enjoy a 28K CD player?
I don't know if you are referring to your setup or mine? You don't know what setup i have. I would not but the CD player anyway as i have no need...
I don’t think it’s that hard to find a nice system, you just need to be able to try loads of stuff to be able to work out what is good / what is...
I don’t know how you can just pick a figure out of the air and say you don’t think an expensive CD player would sound better than a less expensive...
Separate names with a comma.