Did you try it with a different tape? Sometimes the felt pad that pushes the tape onto the machine's head falls off and the tape doesn't touch...
It was slightly under $200.00 USD. The strap is 2" wide black vinyl? with clips and a buckle to tighten. Mine is still soft and flexible, it...
It took awhile but I found the battery pack specs, it needs an NP4-6 which seems pretty common. This is for the smaller A1, R1 and C1 in the CB-9...
That must have cost a fortune to ship! I won one in Japan a couple years ago but my local buddy didn't pay on time so I never got it, I don't...
My buddy sold a rare tube amp a couple years ago, it was returned but without an important unobtanium part, luckily he had a ton of photos before...
Funny I was just 1/2 watching that Wendy Carlos Video the other day, I think my devices are talking to each other. I'm seeing lot's of YouTube...
Here's from the Funai JDM Website. Funai has grown like crazy, they now own Philips and Kodak. [ATTACH]
FCC Listings are nice but it can take awhile to find the right one. The first box asks for 3-5 letters, it's hard finding the right combination,...
Welcome! Wait until you find the awesomeness of the portable boomboxes with turntables, oh yea, pure bliss.....
Just looking over ebay listings.... 3.5252A Four sliding switches, MIC input 3-5252B Four sliding Switches, MIC input 3-5252C Three sliding...
Added more!
Maxell's were always two for $x.xx and a great deal for something that was going to get abused and passed around. They seemed to last forever and...
Was there any other stuff? Sometimes what people consider junk is very valuable, I was at a huge estate sale several years ago and they had a...
Welcome!
I don't think you posted that Pioneer before, what the heck is it? It must be one of, if not, the first from them? I've always loved the look of...
Tape decks are always hit or miss, I can usually figure them out but some can take hours to get to the belts and rollers.
Those LXI Mini Stereos (made by Sanyo) are great bargains right now. While they're not quite as nice as an AIWA 22 System, they are pretty...
I have very very few BASF Tapes, I just never see them around here and I was always getting Maxell UDXL II's as a kid. One of my customers headed...
Separate names with a comma.