TEAC from 1972, thanks AB388. Wow, just a massive amount of work to put a R2R together. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1976, my favorite tape! I'm surprised at how early it was released, I thought it was closer to the 80's. Thanks AB388. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1976, thanks AB388! Love the AIWA PR-830 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1994, thanks AB388! The Pioneer D-05 DAT Player [ATTACH]
From 1976, the National Panasonic RS-4300. One of the early boombox beauties, big money back then. [ATTACH]
Welcome, we have a lot of great members from you part of the world.
Welcome Wisconsin!
Welcome, feel free to post what you have.
CAD?
I was just looking at a Japanese Site, they place the item in a box and use an expanding foam to encase the whole unit, I'm wondering if you could...
A Pierre Cardin Boombox! Grab something unique, apparently Pierre licensed his name out to everyone so don't expect too much but it is a rare...
From the HiFi Yearbook 1974, the Standard KR2000, I just cut and pasted the description, start where it says Standard and disregard the info under...
Some more beautiful Nagras from 1974, HiFi Year Book [ATTACH]
I used to have a ton of crappy tapes and always used their cases, in most cases the j-card slips in nicely and nobody can tell the difference....
Outside of B&O, we never saw these cool shelf units over here, thanks for sharing.
It sounds like they had a bad batch of caps so most were recalled and the others that didn't get returned, now need to be recapped.
Welcome to the forum, I love the TV boomboxes, that Hitatchi didn't show up around here but it's definately one of the cool ones.
I've got an HD-880 Driver on my office floor, just need to refoam it, can't wait to get those monsters out to play. Shipping damage is such a...
Welcome to the forum, cool boomer but non-existant over here. Good luck with your quest.
Welcome! You know I love the Superscopes/Marantz Equipment. In the early days of the forum it was some of the most difficult to find equipment,...
Separate names with a comma.