Since no one has guessed this is the person who was described by the New York Times as having "no discernible singing ability" [MEDIA] from 1956...
As other people have said the "Back to the Origins" is unnecessary - are we going back to wax cylinders ? :wink2 Change the Grey background to...
Very nice. Did you base this on an existing label (e.g something you have seen in photos) or make it up yourself ?
As someone who has sold hundreds of items on Ebay, I have found there is often a big difference between the Buy It Now prices and what someone is...
It was only when I saw the picture of the inside showing a Tuning Capacitor that I realised it is just a digital display rather than a synthesized...
Maybe its the Techmoan effect. He does a review of Tech he likes [MEDIA] then everyone start to moan that the prices are going up. Meanwhile...
You know you are getting old when you think all Pop Music is Terrible. Read this review from the New York Times and see if you can guess who they...
I just read through this which features quite a few of the gadgets we love...
You forgot the Sharp 990. http://www.retrothing.com/2008/09/sharp-boom-box.html Casio actually did quite a few. However, the CK500 was insanely...
and here is something from much later involving "cassettes" [MEDIA] Before the days of Powerpoint this was one way of doing presentations...
I will cheat with this one which I have mentioned a few times. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My Mothers Sanyo M2400FG which has been in the family...
I keep trying to think why Bell & Howell is so familiar when I have never owned any of their kit. My guess is that they were the sort of brand...
Wow - that Sony really is something special, especially when the web says it dates back to 1979. A digital tuner and full logic tape controls was...
Well that didn't take much searching - 2001 http://www.minidisc.org/part_Aiwa_CSD-NS5MD.html I presume this is mains only and more in the...
I don't know how many of you watch VWestlife on Youtube. Having done quite a bit on Vinyl he has just posted this: [MEDIA]
Hope you fix it. I wonder if the VCR repairs you refer to were the infamous Philips "Lego" all plastic deck was sometimes mentioned in Television...
If you were lucky enough to own a music centre you could buy three C60s for £1.30 in the same catalogue to tape your LPs. I wonder why they later...
I wonder if they actually have the copyright holder permission to use those images. I have a better idea. Buy 36 new copies of DSOTM on vinyl at...
Interesting article. What the companies bringing out Micro-Cassettes failed to grasp was that it was all about the media. I know 8 track was...
The fact that it has the old Sanyo logo makes it at least thirty years old ! I hope you enjoy it. Sometimes the best things are those that you...
Separate names with a comma.