By the end of the Seventies some of it was junk. Here is a picture from 1978 of a friend Phil with a unit that was donated to the local Air...
By around that time Disco gear was quite common hence the advert. At school a friend had a brother who was around 18 at that time who brought in...
I presume you have seen the Radiomuseum entry. https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sony_radio_kassetten_recorder.html Amazing to think that this is...
Everything in the photo with the Weltron looks absolutely immaculate. I expect the prices reflect that though. p.s The Flea markets album link...
http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/nostalgic-feel-of-the-90s.1214/#post-9839 Since Techmoan's initial review he found it was mono....
I thought that one of the main attractions of Minidisc was the recording function. The Sony in my Avatar has the MDLink optical output so you...
A 100uF polypropylene capacitor would be about the size of a small Walkman. 100nF is a more typical value. Don't worry about the high voltage. As...
This looks to be the type of circuit you need...
I think lots of recordings were only released in the formats of their time. I was rather surprised to find that the Spice Girls videos were never...
[ATTACH] I think charging would be the major problem. I have seen in other posts that someone is selling modified Aiwa batteries with a LiPo...
A different model but some good close ups here [MEDIA] You don't really need any test gear. Most people just twiddle the screw until the sound...
I think the only way to find a true value is to switch to the "Sold listings" view on Ebay....
Search for "Tactile Switch" and you will be spoilt for choice. Regarding postage a couple of times I have bought components from Ebay and had...
Looks like a fairly standard part. The only other dimension you need to check is the height of the button as there might be a number of heights...
Over "29 mins battery life" makes me think this is a wind up.
I wonder if you know Stairway to Heaven has been made in the Fisher Price format. [MEDIA] Actually I think that the Fisher Price meets all the...
Being an Engineer who has studied Technical Drawing I actually find drawings like these far more impressive, especially as they were done for a...
Now it just needs James May to reassemble it. (this comment might be lost on those outside the UK. Alternatively you might be able to watch him...
That Kodak Patent reminded me of this [MEDIA] The thing is it is easier to develop a new system like Sony NT compared to trying to do something...
[ATTACH] I have had this Panasonic player quite a few years and always liked it because of its small size. Panasonic achieved this by making it...
Separate names with a comma.