I like the look of it. I was looking for the model number on the other thread. It looks to be the big big brother of the CFS45L which was Sony's...
A great tune for the "Crazy" theme [MEDIA] I just check and MiniDisc hadn't even been released when this was. Where did the last 27 years go ?
Sorry nobody helped. Most people are into the classic Silver coloured boxes, and you are right, Sanyo (and other manufacturers) did produce a huge...
Happy New Year Everyone (when it arrives) I actually managed to finish fixing a Personal Stereo and a Record Deck today (I think I started in...
It depends on where music is being played. On Friday night at my local swimming pool there is a Synchronised Swimming Club using half the pool....
I think that should read "Monster Introduces Large Bluetooth Speaker" Why no Radio ? I recently bought a £3 MP3 player that has a fairly decent...
I have never heard one, but I did used to admire them in Debenhams department store back in 1978. I am sure the Superscope was the first stereo...
Sorry for the delay in replying. I went elsewhere to have a rant about Apple updating my ipad to IOS11 without my permission :scratch2. The...
I am sure there are other courses around (as I suggested a Radio Amateurs Exam Course would be quite a good option). On interest what do you do...
I doubt if Universities are the right places for learning practical stuff. Have you tried Colleges, although I did have difficulty finding...
The only disappointment was that his replica (in a link on the site) doesn't play cassettes. I would guess that the original Stereobelt mechanism...
I wonder how many "Analogue" recordings have been Digital at some point in their lives. In the mid 1980s it was something to be proud of, as shown...
Sorting out some of my Mothers old tapes and wondered what this was. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A 1986 tape pretending to be a radio program from 1966...
That's awkward as the jack looks to be a special Sony one. Probably the only place you could get one would be from another faulty Sony. Other...
Some good points by everyone. There seems to be two distinct kinds of collectables. Items that were marketed as such "Everyday" items which are...
Hello Cairplay You can download a service manual free from Elektrotanya https://elektrotanya.com/sony_d-e440.pdf/download.html Wait a few...
At work we use the following distributors in this order of preference Farnell RS Mouser Digikey It is worth having look at all four as they are...
I just noticed this. At least four of the items are personal stereos or cassette based....
I have never tried it but would a guitar tuner work ? You might even be able to get an App for a Smartphone
Yes the same one. Over the years the tape counter reset button broke off (twice) while the handle also had to be reinforced after breaking....
Separate names with a comma.