I would guess that more Boomboxes and personal stereos get used for the first time on Christmas Day than any other day of the year. Therefore I...
Has anyone in the UK used RS recently for a home order ? We use them and Farnell regularly at work but everything goes through the purchasing...
I remember working out how the computer companies could stop software piracy. Subsidise CD drives and distribute the software on full CDs which...
I put a link to more old computer stuff here which was when I found the article above...
That is a strange looking Hitachi 3D. A couple of members here will be looking for that one. Maybe they could tell you when it was released. The...
I like the way the whole advert seems to be about trying to justify the cost. £1300 in todays money according to the Bank of England inflation...
Hunting for old adverts I found this, with a £280 Panasonic boombox as the second advert....
I was going to suggest that (like the instructions say) you might need to hold buttons for a long time. Transwave's answer above specifies 2...
That is so wrong on so many levels. Here are some real adverts about Megabytes from around that time....
Sorry, I hadn't read your introduction so didn't know that. We have a few members here who are into models including display aircraft and...
That sounds like a hard way of doing things. Unless you have a special reason for wanting to keep the case, most people transferred the tape into...
A former boss of mine learn’t the hard way why you should never try to “follow” a Ford Cougar in a BMW of that age. While he got to work first it...
To me that looks like a really esoteric list. I don't recognise any of the labels. I won't attempt a top ten but a top five would probably be...
I suppose if he is he probably only needs to sell about one a month to pay his rent etc. Whenever, I think something is ridiculously priced I...
Going off topic, I bought the download and Anders supplies it as a Wav file. That is currently occupying half the storage on one of my Sony NWZ...
At least Gumsticks were used by several manufacturers. While I know what you mean about Power Tool ranges like Ryobi One, every manufacturer...
That looks to be a top of the range discman. Lets see what Argos was selling twenty five years ago [ATTACH] I think you are right about...
[MEDIA]
A very short sighting of George Michael fondling his boombox (rather than the girl :wink2) at 1:04. [MEDIA] It looks like one of the cheapo £50...
Well here is the proof...
Separate names with a comma.