Proving my point about some companies prices Argos are charging £10.99 for fifteen metres http://www.argos.co.uk/product/3233331 That is over...
The puppet looks very small here. http://thunderbirds.wikia.com/wiki/Thunderbird_5?file=TB.5.png I don't have the recorder to hand but from...
That looks to be a really high quality unit. Unfortunately during the 1960s the Japanese were making some really cheap poor quality (capstanless)...
I was going to say that it is because we are more environmentally friendly. Then I remembered that Apple make a big fuss about having eliminated...
So by the 1980s / 90s they were branding their gifts. I don't recognise that many of the brands Autoreverser lists while Benson and Hedges was one...
I don't think Cigarette Gifts worked like that in the UK. However, in 1973 you could have got all this audio gear including a Panasonic Cassette...
Thanks for clarifying. Ten years ago you would have been competing against the newly launched iPhone and a whole range of iPods. People who...
I wonder how long ago that was. My theory is that when it comes to gadgets there are less new "must have" items to buy these days especially when...
Although all the online dictionaries claim that the English and German words Hobby mean the same thing I have noticed that the word seems to be...
I think Mr X is right. In the UK Cambra were well known for audio accessories like record cleaners so a cassette repair kit would have fitted in...
What a great present. I reckon that when that system was new it would have been outside of the price range of the average 19 year old. I...
Have you tried it yet ? From what I have read they suffer from perished belts in the Record Deck. The good new is that new belts and information...
There are some very good points in that short video. I have read through lots of the comments under similar but long winded videos on Youtube....
Just before posting my reply I was reading about the Lamborghini Countach, which while designed in the 1970s is more associated with the 1980s,...
That isn't the one I was expecting. Someone posted pictures of a Stereo Unit dating from the early 1970s that I am sure was Crown p.p.s I wonder...
That is a great collection of pictures. We were discussing the decline of the Crown name in a different thread....
Chunky angular looks. Bright colours and bold graphics featured diagonal lines A car from the same era with 3 out of 4 of those was the Ford...
This has been discussed before several times e.g. http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/fancy-the-deal-of-the-day-wm22.969/page-3#post-8691 A...
A year or too ago I saw a hilarious comedy sketch in which the comedian recreated a sketch between a Chinese supplier and a Western Importer which...
It looks suspiciously similar to the Maxtek boombox sold recently by Aldi and reviewed by Techmoan....
Separate names with a comma.