I don't think I've seen the LG before, we didn't see many Korean Products before the 90's, then they started to trickle in.
It boggles my brain on how these old factories were pretty much locked down and forgotten. In college we got a huge Sun Minicomputer with...
I forgot I posted this ad down below, even AIWA had a cool old version [IMG]
[ATTACH]
Looks like they had a pretty big line-up with a ton showing up here on Ebay. I'm surprised I've never seen one, especially with the widely known...
The cassette deck seems to be the hardest thing to find over here, at least at a reasonable price. That's interesting about the differences with...
Wow, $3946.00 USD (today) using the inflation calculator, I'm wondering who the target market was for these.
Thanks!
No, just 30+ boomboxes moved from racks to the floor so I could start painting. I'm also getting rid of some furniture today to make more room...
While it's probably the unit, it can also be the tape, make sure it does the same with a known good tape. Here's some diagnostic info on another...
Welcome to the forum, it's a great hobby to stay busy between big snow storms.
I must have got hit in the head and didn't notice that was the same video you posted............
I'm just chilling on my favorite Yacht Rock Station, I think it's streaming world-wide.... https://1063macfm.com/
I'm jealous, Rockwell had the coolest name and logo, something you'd find on the Space Shuttle Support Crew Clothing. I've never seen one before...
You have to like it, I'm cleaning my A/V room as we speak trying to get back to some remodeling while I'm kind of slow at work. I have to get...
I don't think they imported any of those models here, maybe the Sanyo?
That is funny!
Here's my baby, I got one cheap on ebay 20 years ago, it worked great until a couple years ago and now needs a belt. The big chunky 70's units...
Separate names with a comma.