From 1979, This must be the "newer" version, not quit as cool looking as the first one. [ATTACH]
Sanyo with some goodies from 1979, that's a beefy amp for 79 pushing 60 watts RMS per channel, very impressive. I feel like those boxes are...
Yes, I've found examples starting in 1978, I guess that's when the new signals were happening according to the reviews. Over here we were doing...
Unfortunately we don't have iconic ads anymore that I see, I do love the bright colors of the 80's and the crisp black and white line drawings of...
aiwa has released a new turntable, it might just be an AKA. [ATTACH] and an ugly boombox to go with it.... [ATTACH]
Not to be outdone, a very nice looking Kenwood from 1985. That Yen today would be around $1000 USD! [ATTACH]
Beautiful ad from Sony 1985, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH]
From 1985, these are beautiful! Too bad Pioneer didn't put a handle and speaker on that stack but I imagine it needed a lot of juice. I'm...
From 1979, an AIWA 22 S-V22 Tuner so you can have TV sound through your AIWA Stack. I'm haven't really looked into multiplex and I just saw a...
From 1979, I'd say Sanyo had the win but all of these are great looking units, suprisingly the Pioneer is more than the Sony. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1990, Audio Technica Headphones. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
also from 1990, Sony's Do Deophon? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1990, Panasonic RX-dt77 and 99 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1990, the Sony CD-1 Prototype for the A/V Walkman [ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1990, thanks AB388! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Translation, wow, I never noticed the EXT speaker jack, pretty cool! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
One of my favorites from 1981, the Toshiba KT-R2. Kind of a consumer version of the WM-D6, it's the same exact size! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Toshiba RT-55F from 1975, $116 USD is a staggering $702 USD today. This has been claimed to be the first mini boombox but Hitachi and Sony...
Yea, it really slowed down around here without him, he had an opinion on everything and always seemed to be up when I was online.
Did you get the parts from a good source? Sometimes NOS can get a little hard and new might not fit just right, it can be really frustrating.
Separate names with a comma.