It's impossible to say for sure, for me it's more W&F or tapes not spooling correctly with a bad pinch roller. I wonder if they're using a known...
The box is the prize, the rest can be found individually, the price is right for a system in nice condition. The rarest part is the battery...
Roticet from 1973 [ATTACH]
Maxell 1979 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1979 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Stereoplay 1981, some early news on MFSL Recordings. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Denon 1981 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1981 [ATTACH]
Nice job, I'm also a fan of more square units, I love the big chunky models of the early 80's.
Over here Blaupunkt was only high end car decks, the cool ones had the gooseneck controls. I love whatever supplier was making those plastic...
I'd guess a collector that has been wanting a rare blue model for a long time. The portables probably have less of a corrosion issue than...
[IMG][IMG]
I found the other Goldstar Thread.... 1984 [IMG] 1981 [IMG] 1982 [IMG]
The TSR-531 seems to have been popular, maybe called the Venus? [ATTACH]
A cut sheet for the Goldstar TSR-590 posted by our friend over on audiopub (Korea) [IMG] [IMG]
Found on a random website [ATTACH]
Tape carrier, I'm surprised they didn't use Walkman Branding, maybe it's too old? https://www.ebay.com/itm/356397941267? [ATTACH]
Sony Boy https://www.ebay.com/itm/167065799901? [ATTACH]
Sony Cassette Tapes Framed Scene https://www.ebay.com/itm/126849246709? [ATTACH]
I'm not sure how these work...... https://www.ebay.com/itm/356406866881? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.