Welcome to Stereo2go Barrie If you look through our previous topics one that comes up quite a lot is replacing broken parts in Boomboxes and...
Has anyone tried Sewing Machine Oil? It should be readily available and I have seen it recommended for other mechanisms like model railway engines.
For those of us in Europe wondering what Peritel is it is what people in France call SCART. Rather strange given that SCART is an acronym for...
Better than I have here at home ! Back in 1989 I had to find a better paid job (Principal Engineer at £13850 PA) in order to afford things like a...
Back when we had Tandy (Radio shack) in the UK it was fun to go through their catalogue playing Spot The Manufacturer". For years everything they...
In 1978 when I started College there were three similar terminals (complete with the Acoustic Coupler Modems) which could be used to dial into the...
To me that looks like a top of the range unit. My current go to personal CD player is a D-EJ750. The thing that I like about all the Sonys from...
Depending on how the Walkman has been stored the belts could have deterioated evn if has never been used. The belts aren’t that different from...
The colours don't say Guys and Dolls but they almost do. Even / especially in the Eighties a Guy might have got some strange looks getting a Pink...
If you mean this one http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sony_wa_8800wa880.html It looks to be a lovely radio but you are at least fifteen years out....
Philips went through a phase of making bright yellow boomboxes and stereos, supplied complete with trendy stickers in an attempt to appeal to the...
I have just been watching a recording of last weeks Sound of the Eighties special and Sara played this, describing it as the most Eighties video...
Welcome. I wonder if you are a Philips fan? Without them the Walkman might have been using 8 track cartridges :laugh:
I agree with the first point but disagree with the second (although will admit white has some long term problems). I think it was all down to...
To answer your question, no. Even if I wanted one I wouldn't have room for it as even the smallest were about the same size as a washing machine....
Timecop1987 That is a great collection of Sharps. Is the VZ2000 any good for playing Vinyl and have you ever compared it to the VZ2500 ?
Two interesting web pages about two of Tenfifteen's computers The Amstrad CPC...
If you watch the film Micro Men (linked to in the other thread) it is all about the competition between Sinclair and Acorn to win the contract to...
If you haven't seen it you will enjoy the Old Computers thread...
Wow that is a great find. I didn't even realise SuperBeta existed. I know that Betamax machines are now worth far more than even S-VHS due to...
Separate names with a comma.