I have a scan of the 1980 catalogue but there wasn't much of a choice that year. [ATTACH] p.s While looking for these it was great to see...
I'm glad you enjoyed it. There is loads of interesting computer stuff on Youtube. This is the first programme in the TV series that Sinclair and...
As said earlier this one was bought new by my Father in the mid 1980s. Since then it has been sat in the same room getting very little use which...
Apple IIs were really rare here in the UK as they were outside of most peoples price range. An expanded Apple II system would have been...
Having mentioned the Panasonic SG-J500L my Father bought new, last night I was in his house with no TV or internet but the Panasonic to play with....
I think for many of us it is more a case of "How do you find room for this hobby ?". Of course things like Walkmans take up far less room than...
Doing an Ebay search for "Sharp GF" and I just found this rather nice picture...
Nice comment. Last night I was watching a TV programme on "The Worlds Most Expensive Cars". A bloke spent $8 million on an old Aston Martin,...
Using this site (and running out of space for larger items) seems to have given me the Personal Stereo collecting bug, although as always I like...
Thanks for sharing. I love this sort of thing. In case anyone didn't notice the cassette player followed by the cassette player with radios are...
That is doing things the hard way. One of the main reasons I bought my Atari ST back in 1990 was to use it as a Word Processor to produce things...
Looking at the picture on Radiomuseum it appears to have an in line remote...
Good luck to both of you. Being interested in the subjects you are doing should be a big help. Henry The UK Radio Amateurs requirement for Morse...
Since the whole road got demolished to build "The Galleries" shopping centre I don't think it would cause any problem in saying that if you wanted...
Now a comment about the C5. Two of the reasons it failed so spectacularly were: Clive Sinclair had been going on about an electric car for years....
Sony made a whole range of full logic Walkman using that curved top case. Here is my feature packed WM FX 479 which from the sticker I guess must...
I think the only GE products that came to the UK during the eighties were Jet Engines attached to aircraft. However, it wouldn't surprise me if...
I certainly wouldn't argue with anyone who says the BBC was the best computer in the early 1980s. The thing is at £400 it was three times the...
Thanks for the comprehensive reply Doublecee I guess credit and extended warrantees were where the money was being made. Now other firms are...
I wonder if you have any good stories about working there. I'm sure you must have been one of the first to see all the latest stereos. All through...
Separate names with a comma.