Chris - You can get a Spectrum SCART Lead for about £11...
Get (or make if you are feeling adventurous) a SCART lead. The picture and sound quality will be much better. The C64 is another classic computer...
Back in the days of cassette storage I recall that a good quality tape recorder didn't necessarily mean good loading. Bass probably just...
The one time we hired a car in the USA it was a Kia that looked very similar to a Mazda 626. In places like the hotel car park it looked tiny...
I recently picked up a very cheap a Sony XDR1000 CD / Radio which needs a new DAB tuner board. Looking on Ebay I found the board that I needed for...
I love the wheels and tyres. Back when I was at school and reading "Speed and Power" magazine back in the 1970s all the hot cars had tyres like...
Welcome David, A few of us will be interested to hear about your "Shortwave " receivers. The widest coverage radio I have here is an Icom...
We have discussed that sort of thing before and the problem would be the economics of it. I am sure the reason Crosley and other companies went...
That is a neat component tester you have there. Is it just for capacitors or does it have other functions ?
Just like boomboxes it all depends on the Manufacturer and Model The picture I posted is a vocoder, good for doing Robot Voices (think Kraftwerk)....
The Japanese certainly liked Red back then. Just about every unit was available in it. I can even see a Red Discman there. Useless trivia moment...
We all make mistakes as I have just found out. Back in the early nineties I owned one of these for about 30 minutes !...
Northener has what is now a nice GF777 http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/trashed-777-reborn.640/
I have the slightly larger Akai PJ35. The Panasonic SGJ 500 and variants seem to be by far the most common of the Panasonics. I was aware of the...
If you haven't realised Currys is a U.K. company and the price is in Pounds Sterling £. Currys is the only big retailer of that type left here....
Interesting. I know Sanyo made lots of Suitcase type stereo systems but I wouldn't classify them as Boomboxes as you have to set them up like a...
You mean like the one in the bottom right ? [ATTACH] My Father bought one There were very few Boomboxes made with record decks which is a shame...
https://elektrotanya.com/philips_90al860-00-15-22_portable_receiver_sm.pdf/download.html Click on "Get Manual" just below the preview picture. It...
From the ad it appears to be modular with full fader automation :hypo [MEDIA] I'm sure the Advertising Standards Authority would have something...
Welcome to Stereo2Go Chen. You are the first person from China I have seen post on here. If you have any specific D6C questions it is best to put...
Separate names with a comma.