I was watching a 1982 replay of Top of the Pops and they showed this [MEDIA] How many reel to reels did Philip Lynott need ? At 0:43 he...
Back from the days when you could swap the unit for a different one. I had to do that on my 1988 Nissan when the clutches in the cassette deck...
The reason I got the Atari was the MIDI Ports. I already had a Yamaha Synthesizer (YS100) with MIDI back then. A special treat for any Amiga fans...
This one - Sanyo M-G11 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bought in John Lewis department store in about 1983, where they had about twenty different models for...
I still have most of my old computers, together with a few that I have acquired over the years. The pre PC computers I bought and used were ZX81,...
Hello l1dge The weather in Basingstoke must be better than Bournemouth recently. Have you been to the Milestones Museum recently ? I only went...
It is possible that different colours were sold in different countries to suit what they thought were the local tastes.
Quite unusual although it looks like the sort of thing Amstrad would have sold. Of course both these makes were aiming at the Woolworths end of...
Capacitors can develop electrical leakage. Another possibility is that a resistor has gone out of tolerance although it would probably be way...
Welcome back MRmObile. Everyone had to open a new account when the site moved to a new platform. The admins have a copy of the old database but...
My "finger in the air" guess would be electrolytic capacitors. it could be one of the other components but electrolytics are by far the least...
I have both the 7600DS (bought new in 1989) and the 7600GR The 7600DS actually came with a grey felt bag, with a small Sony Logo printed on it....
I'm guessing that the numbers next to some of the CD players are the prices, maybe in £, maybe without and with tax. £450 for a CD player sounds...
During the 1980s they used to publish the UK Top 40 singles chart on a Tuesday and put it on Teletext. Then on Sunday early evening they would...
Of all the items there it might be the only one that hasn't depreciated....
Hello Megott. I wonder if your computers are old. In my Garage and loft I have four Amigas and four Atari STs, along with various other computers...
Hello Gavin People will be interested to here what is in your collection, and even better see some photos. This weekend I am at my Mums house....
Yes. She seems to think we all want to set up e-commerce shops. Ebay suits me fine when I actually have the time to list something.
Ebay.com might be different but on Ebay.co.uk you specifically have to say if an item is collect only. I have picked up a couple of bargains...
I just noticed you linked to this post. What was the outcome ?
Separate names with a comma.