it's the amp and tape deck? How much do you want? My buddies inlaws live there, I might be able to just ship it to their house, I think they are...
I think Hitachi was kind of late to the stereo game, I don't know the exact model, maybe Reli will chime in. I still think the UHER 124 from 1972...
Everyone wanted one of those just to turn the TV's in the mall or restaurant/bar. I remember downloading an early Palm-Pilot app to do the same...
The Philips is big money and it's also an iconic design winner.
We'd make our measly $3.35/hour and 28% would go to the feds, then April would roll around and we'd get it all back, good times back then!
I'd love to see that blimp!!! Yea Woolworth was pretty big here, kind of better than a five and dime store, more like a mini-Target for downtown...
I posted a few in the 1966-1969 thread above, here's some beauties from 1972 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This catalog is 1970, we'll give it a pass since it has the above boombox in it and it's a beauty, I bet these were big money back then. Thanks...
Unfortunately there's no inside page for this but that's definately a very early 1969 boombox from Grundig! [ATTACH]
From 1971, some very early boomboxes, thanks Alex Chernyak! The full catalog is on archive.org. There's another upload of this catalog labled...
[ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
DAK from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1981, these are usually branded CEC but I don't see a name on this one. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.