Sony Version of the cassette history. https://www.ebay.com/itm/296606990361 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman, 35th Anniversary https://www.ebay.com/itm/403027095108? [ATTACH]
20th Anniversary Walkman Yearbook, they look like NOS but I'm not sure. https://www.ebay.com/itm/363483786470? [ATTACH]
A tiny Walkman Bag https://www.ebay.com/itm/204763979481? [ATTACH]
A cool Walkman Bag, not sure what the size is.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/235865404815? [ATTACH]
An interesting 40th Anniversary Sony Walkman Book. It looks like there's just one book but there's five different designs on the back of the...
The TDK Version https://www.ebay.com/itm/186788180549? [ATTACH]
Maxell Headphones in a cassette box https://www.ebay.com/itm/387459559085? [ATTACH]
Elvis Tape and Cologne, and it's a great song! https://www.ebay.com/itm/335667257310? [ATTACH]
I've actually got an MT-4200 sitting next to me, these are about double-depth a normal box and really cool looking.
Welcome!
Another big collector, he also has the blinged-out models.... [ATTACH] [MEDIA]
I can't understand a word of it but I love the passion. It's interesting how many blinged out National Panasonics he has, I love those speaker...
Great price, do you know what it went for? That is much more rare than the Sanyo/Fisher Version and I don't have one. The Sanyo/Fisher is very...
Welcome to the forum, you might be the first member from Paraguay, at least from what I can remember.
National Panasonic RX-4400 from 1975, thanks AB388! You can see my beauty on this thread...
From 1989, thanks AB388! [ATTACH]
Sometimes they are a necessity, in the early days of the internet it was too hard to post full SM's, now they are uploaded daily, I have a few but...
Were you able to clean the noise reduction switch? I always have problems with any sliding switches on portables and the two open view ports on...
I've the upmarket version of that Panasonic Stereo, I think the Sony FH is slightly better but we should have a shoot out and see.
Separate names with a comma.