TDK from 1971 [ATTACH]
Yep, that one is neat and the turntable is really cool. I have the boombox version for sale locally and it's much more basic and plasticy looking...
My DJ buddy had Mitsubishi in the 80's and said it was the fashizzle but it definately didn't have a big footprint over here either. I love these...
Wihi is having a small sale today, these little driver sets are great for electronics but they are not JIS! $34.98 today....
RockStock is having a cyber Monday Sale, enter "rockcyber" for 35% off. I bought one early this year, they are very nice, some have grommets for...
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your repairs.
Found over on ebay, it says 1969 but I don't know what magazine it came out of. Maybe JVC's first boombox? [ATTACH]
1970 [ATTACH]
From January of 1970 so let's include it! [ATTACH]
Pretty impressive for 1971 [ATTACH]
This didn't make the 66-69 cut cuz it's from 1971. [ATTACH]
....and on the next page, the RCA Trendliner from 1969 [ATTACH]
Wollansak 4310 makes an entry! From 1969, I wonder who made it for them, some of their equipment was from AKAI back then. [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ-232S from 1969 [ATTACH]
Panasonic May 1969 [ATTACH]
From 1968! Another body blow for the Crown.... [ATTACH]
Norelco 482 (Philips) from 1969 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum Brins! I bet you saw some cool equipment run through the shop, I have a handful of component Yamaha's out in the shop and...
We need a few more photos, that thing is really hard to figure out....
Separate names with a comma.