Another one from the same series from Smash Hits 1986, for those who like these. [ATTACH]
I hope that members outside the UK can view these http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/9dd5bda0-f21f-44e6-8bce-df281b97b6bb Unless you are into...
Welcome back WalkmanGirl. Everyone on here had to re-register for the new platform. The information on the old one has been saved but they are...
A nice unit in great condition. I have had a red one (which looks as if someone once played football with it) since the 1980s. It is only since...
When I commented to the lady who was selling (her husband was there but didn't seen to have much say in the proceedings) that it was only the...
Today was the first of the year for my local (walking distance) car boot sale. The only Walkman or Boombox I saw there was a small Sanyo egg. I...
Do you mean the screw head or thread ? If a crosshead screw head is stripped it is always worth trying a variety of screwdrivers in case one gets...
He also gets a mention in the latest Techmoan video as the "one chap in the world who can help me" [MEDIA]
Welcome DGH875 That was a very good price you got the Vz-3510E for. Here is a similar Sharp vertical Hi-Fi in the (admittedly expensive) 1982...
I will take back what I said about them not being innovative. My Mother got her 1973 Sanyo M2400FG after seeing one that a Student Teacher who...
Maybe like one of these in the 1982 catalogue [ATTACH] Like many of the own brand Boomboxes such as Realistic and Triumph they were made by...
I too like the CF620. I spent many weeks at work back in 1981 listening to a similar unit which a colleague brought in (it may have been an Akai)...
I like the way they are comparing a six band (probably FM MW LW and three shortwave) radio and another radio with a three band radio cassette. If...
So was the TU-144D Concordski. Amazingly the most futuristic looking aircraft ever was being designed at about the same time as the compact...
People will just have to make do with an orange Sony...
I have just been helping with the Radio Communications for the Bournemouth Half Marathon which starts and finishes outside the Pier so afterwards...
Nice find. I reckon it was the colour of the large cassette door that attracted you :nodding:
Ignoring any wow and flutter problems I can see problems with all three proposed approaches: 1. There is no data on the tape which indicates...
If you like Minidisc you must watch this (if you haven't already. [MEDIA] Seems like the Americans got the Zune (which we never saw) instead of...
The question is which is bigger; your van or Elite-ist's Buick ?
Separate names with a comma.