Most likely. Phono plugs are an American standard while DIN is the German Equivalent which was adopted by most of Europe. There are some boxes...
You have good taste in films Nick. Somewhere (that famous word) I have a special edition of the film comprising of a double thickness case...
To me it was less about catalogues but physical shops - Dixons, Currys, Laskys, Comet. I could never go past one without popping in to see what...
Just had a look and someone might get some real bargains
There is a QT19 on Ebay UK at the moment...
I enjoyed the 1979 Which Report and comments so much that when I saw this one on Ebay I hit "Buy It Now" to share with you. [ATTACH] Definitely no...
National, Panasonic, and National Panasonic. Different brand names used for different markets by Matushita (which in English I always think...
You are completely right about the AKA, although after all these years I was never aware they were called a Sentra in the USA. Quite a few cars...
Since the what cars thread has been resurrected I thought I had better finish this one. The mystery car was a Nissan Sunny Coupe which was mine...
Welcome Frederic, I wonder if you have tried to get the same models as the ones you had in the past. As you might have guessed from other...
I agree that the styling is really good. I am surprised that according to a press release it dates from Oct 2005 which doesn't seem that long ago...
Yes. If you can see space above both of the holes at the top of the cassette some vital bits are missing. If actually think it looks to be quite...
I had to look what Kijiji is. It seems to be the Canadian equivalent of Gumtree (which will probably be meaningless to anyone outside the U.K.)....
It is not just tapes. I still can't believe I fell for these: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ignore the Kaptan tape on top of the pack. Storing it is the only...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_DJing Showing that you learn something everyday I had always assumed that Jockey was somehow related to...
You will just have ask some friendly alien to take you out to one of the Voyagers and unscrew it :nodding: I don't think Space X are quite up to...
I just came across this (while watching Kenny Everett and had to share [MEDIA]
I recall a thread like you describe. I think the procedure was to glue one of the gears to the shaft rather than gluing them together. Could you...
As you are in the USA did you see this thread: http://stereo2go.org/forums/threads/sears-tv-micro-cassette-boombox-rare-bird.620/ How much are...
Sorry to hear things didn't work out John. A single line on the TV implies something in the electronics rather than the tube has blown. If you...
Separate names with a comma.