Sony TC-126CS from 1972. I had to look this one up, Sony had the much more popular piano key model but this one looks much nicer. [ATTACH]
I wonder if there's any Goldring Collectors, there probably is and it would make a great display piece. BASF from 1972 [ATTACH]
An early Standard SR-T186F from 1972, price is AUS Dollars. [ATTACH]
BASF from 1972 [ATTACH]
I think this is a first, Goldring from 1972! Nice looking packaging from back then. [ATTACH]
Eveready 1972 [ATTACH]
AMPEX 1972 [ATTACH]
Electronics Australia 1972 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice, thanks for posting, they are good looking and different, we never saw them over here.
Sorry I can't help you with the repairs but The Lion used to be on here regularly and has a great site for AIWA's....
I'm looking around and can't find a catchall thread for links to service manual sites, please post any sites that host free manuals!...
Found some Daewoo, it sounds like they were at the bottom of the ladder but they had a million products. [ATTACH]
Found on a Korean Blog https://m.ppomppu.co.kr/new/bbs_view.php?id=freeboard&no=3371443 The Walkman, which was the dream of our school days......
Samsung MyMy [MEDIA]
Found and translated from a Korean Website, some of these Samsungs look pretty impressive. [ATTACH]
Found on a Korean Design Website, the paper is about how Korean's copied Japanese Design. The first sentence has to do with old phones. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.