From HiFi World 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've got a handful of branded racks but they are the cheap pressboard covered with vinyl. The bottom is usually a record rack and the top has a...
We alway had Duracell or Ever Ready at any store, one of them used to stink but I can't remember either. Forget the no-name brands, they were...
That tuner is for sale locally, I had no idea what amp it went with, maybe I should pick it up, the rack would be impossible to find.
It's a very odd contest, those boats are inexpensive now but I bet they were more costly back then.
1968 [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From HiFi Yearbook 1980 [ATTACH]
An early (or the first) ad for a National RQ.231/S [ATTACH]
Early Philips advertised with music cassettes, from 1968 [ATTACH]
from 1968 [ATTACH]
1968 BASF now includes a tape splicing kit. [ATTACH]
Some info on the Sony Factory 1968, Tape Recorder Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
AKAI 1968 [ATTACH]
Sony Tokyo 1968 [ATTACH]
EMI from 1967 [ATTACH]
BASF 1967 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1967 [ATTACH]
A 1967 article of the Nagra Factory [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.