Early BASF Ad from 1967 [ATTACH]
From 1967 [ATTACH]
Nice!
1966 ad for compact cassette player with a prerecorded cassette! [ATTACH]
1966 ad for Nagra [ATTACH]
Another from 1966 [ATTACH]
Another UK Store from 1966, I'd love to walk there here back then. I've never seen a dedicated tape deck store before, over here they were...
Ever Ready and Nagra? Now that's what I'm talking about! From 1966 [ATTACH]
A very old ad for prerecorded cassettes from 1966 (UK) [ATTACH]
1966 ad for the elizabethan, I'm pretty sure this is compact cassette since they fit in your top pocket. While this doesn't have a radio it does...
Nice to see you popping in! I stickied this, if you run out let me know and I can change that.
Great prize, now you just need the uber-expensive tapes.
Thanks Static! The "8" must be for the extra two bands and why I couldn't find any info on it.
That Sansui Rack is really nice, I haven't seen one of those before (the rack only).
From 1973, a very neat Hitachi Otokichi-Kun Figurine wearing headphones and carrying a tape deck, how cool is this?...
I only have a handful of soft touch boomers and very little experience with them, do you have a service manual, it looks like it has all the...
Wow, that has to be fun, I love how computers (or vintage computers) can still work together and get it done. For us older guys the McIntosh was...
While I haven't seen the inside of one outside of photos, I'm pretty sure they're just like a VHS/Beta insides. If something bad happens you can...
Found on the interwebs, cool glass from India but it looks like they are out of production. [ATTACH]
Walkman Postcard https://www.ebay.com/itm/186766286124? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.