Well done. I can't see the join. How did you find paint that matches or did you re-spray the whole box ?
Don't bin it especially if you want to buy another. Even if you break it up for spares someone might be after a knob, door or similar. I have a...
Even the Charity shops, which sell CDs and Vinyl (which in this location is usually James Last or Val Doonigan) don't seem to stock them any...
My guess is that the main point of it is that it costs $24,000. A blokes version of the designer handbag. Apparently it uses parts of real...
I have quite a few as well having bought several of the Catalogue DVDs available on Ebay. Some of them include quite a few American catalogues...
Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Three Sharp GF767 or 777s gives plenty enough classics. I was wondering if they had all the boxes going and if...
Great work so far Marian. That is what this guy seems to be doing...
With over 1500 Ebay feedback I have bought and sold a few things. I certainly agree with all the advice above. A couple of times I have paid off...
An interesting find. The green colour is the Harrods colour which is also used for their carrier bags etc. For those who know Bloomingdales in New...
Watch your fingers when operating from the mains with the back off !!!! I have seen lots of boxes that age where the mains is un-insulated inside....
Nice to see the Sony CFS47L sat on the top there Nick. One model up from my first (and only) boombox (between 1980 - 87). No chance of stacking...
I think most people start out by buying one of the mixed packs eg...
Definitely not. As I said above some parts like the speaker are made of paper and have internal cavities that would take weeks to dry out. You...
Good point. The one time I had a look at the other Boombox forum I couldn't see most of the photos and decided I wasn't welcome there. New people...
Thanks. The most important bit, which is where I was going wrong, is to not delete the if deleting non relevant text from the quote.
The later version had a noticeable slot below the display where the ribbon cables pass through. Have a look at the photo on RadioMuseum...
I can't make it out in the photo, but be careful with the flexi cable which goes through the hinge. Sony actually modified the design as the...
Each time I have replied to someone else's post on the new site it seems to have gone a bit wrong and ended up with my text after theirs in the...
On UK High streets since 1973 Argos is still one of the UKs biggest retailers of durables with over 750 high street shops. What makes them...
Separate names with a comma.