My little Coronet, I think it's called the Windsor from 1961. I got this at a huge flea market in Pennsylvania for a few dollars, the colors and...
A Japanese Website with some neat history of the compact cassette...
I've got several crusty units, I still love them all. With boomboxes, we see the graffitied ones can go for more money it they have a real...
Interesting the food recipe is making me hungry!
Wow, $4387.00 USD in todays money! Every once in awhile somebody over on Audio Karma finds a "lost" pair of high end JDM Speakers in the USA.
Lloyd's with an expensive boomer from 1981, USD [ATTACH]
From 1980, an early Aimor, big money! USD [ATTACH]
General Electric from 1980, USD [ATTACH]
From 1979, I bet geeks were going nuts with this crazy looking Toshiba. USD [ATTACH]
Some cool Sony's from 1983, USD. A very rare ad with the mini, I can't remember the model #, for $159.95. Yea, those little TVs were expensive!...
From 1983 USD, with an early Samsung siteing! [ATTACH]
Still putting out the "clones" in 1983, USD [ATTACH]
1987, USD. The dual deck Panasonic was a solid seller for them. [ATTACH]
1986 USD [ATTACH]
1984, USD [ATTACH]
From 1983, USD. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.