1978 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sorry if this is a repost, I officially can't remember 1/4 of the stuff on this thread... Funk-Technik 1976, anybody own a Poppy they can show...
Another new entry from 1976, Kapsch! [ATTACH]
Agfa 1985 [ATTACH]
Funk-Technik 1985 [ATTACH]
It's mind-blowing how expensive some of this stuff was. I'd love to see Techmoan do something with the TV units. I wonder what the special is,...
Electronics Australia 1987 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum! Kind of a rare model, pricing can be all over the place since not many come up for sale, expect $30 USD and up.
Welcome to the forum!
Friday Night! Anybody else out there? I found this super-rare Magnavox (Philips) 696 locally, wow what a cool mid-sized unit, and the belts work!...
1974 from the same great website [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There's some great vintage Philips Audio on this website, for the full catalogs, check it out! https://vissenogenserie.wordpress.com/ 1973...
There's some JDM Blogs on this thread https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/worth-pulling-the-trigger.2062/ Here's some others, the Sports Models...
We didn't get any of that cool stuff, I've looked for the micro-stereo, never seen it come up.
I'm pretty sure they've figured out it won't work correctly without some back-tension, the builder's site went dark long ago. The record cutting...
I always tried to get the AI program from the 101 Basic Computer Games Book to work but there was always a fringe Basic Command that wouldn't work...
A lot of love was put into some of these products and that aint cheap. Those guys were working on the prototype forever and probably burning...
Some interesting points and dates to ponder, 1/4" jacks were on everything except transistor type radios and portable tape decks where they had...
In stock on Amazon for $159.00...
Separate names with a comma.