From 1980 [ATTACH]
Koss Sound Partner from 1980 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Philips from 1980 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Scotch from 1980 [ATTACH]
From 1977, yes the duck has headphones on! Beating the Walkman by two years! [ATTACH]
The big-daddy Sencor S-5000 from 1977, KlangBild Magazine. [ATTACH]
AudioMagnetics from 1977 with a clear shell, that has to be one of the firsts. [ATTACH]
The service manual is hosted on archive.org, here's some of the specs. https://archive.org/details/manual_WMDDT1_SM_SONY_EN/mode/2up?view=theater...
Welcome! Ya those are very rare around here and still go for a lot of money. My buddy promised one or two but he needed to digitize his...
I've only seen Metallica and TFF once, Metallica at Monsters of Rock (Silverdome 1988) and TFF with Hall & Oates a few years ago. Metallica were...
Man, you guys are quick, middle of the night over there Emiel?
....with a little Metallica sprinkled in, they were just here with Pantera. After the concert Pantera played a small local club, that would have...
I've always liked these rare Pioneer Studio Boy's, they look cheap but I priced one out and they listed for a lot of money. This is pickup only...
We have manuals on some of the threads. I think with all the hosting sites now, you can find 80% of what your looking for. When I search for...
Here's a sticky thread on the WM-D6...
Welcome to the forum! A lot of us love the old gadgets, for me there's nothing better than cranking some music on a vintage piece of equipment....
Separate names with a comma.