The world's first boombox!!!! https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/the-worlds-oldest-crown-boombox-sph-100.2388/ What a beauty but they seem to...
Great players and tapes, were those your parents? Somebody knew what they were doing.
Welcome to the forum! I've been to hundreds, if not thousands of concerts/shows, unfortunately I didn't have a setup to record any of them and...
Welcome!
They might be the Flaminco's, I have to go out and look at them, they're the ones pictured on the top left with the beautiful Mediterranean Metal...
Just found this, maybe part two for the one above? [ATTACH]
Denon [ATTACH]
Denon RD-X [ATTACH]
I love my Heresy's centered between my monitor and running off an AIWA 22 Stack, perfect for computer music and videos. I've got about three...
Here's my Solar Ride, taken back in the old days of the forum, 2007.... Remember picking up boomers like this for a few dollars? [ATTACH]
I believe mini-cassette is the Philips format that uses rim-drive and thus not very accurate for music. In the micro-cassette (and mini) thread I...
Great collection and photos! I'm with you, the design and engineering on audio equipment was a huge deal going into the 80's. With the explosion...
[ATTACH]
Neat collection, somebody is happy.... Guess I'm a little behind, this came out five years ago but you can still get NOS, a Maxell Bluetooth...
SaaBoom posted this, where's the rest of it!!!! [ATTACH]
Found on Pinterest [ATTACH]
1988, mostly plastic fantastic [ATTACH]
Sometimes you can find some good nuggets of info like the recent Walkman Clone Info I posted. The mymy Ad on the snowmobile is priceless, those...
I forgot about the boombox flashlight....
Mine doesn't get much of a workout, I'm working on a new audio room and it's on the other wall in the office, when it is plugged in I have Klipsch...
Separate names with a comma.