You guys are killing me with the gems, I am kind of cheap and look for bargains, which these would have been 15 years ago. I have visions in my...
We need Boodakhan to step in and make a ruling, I'm gonna say no because the pieces won't work independent of each other.
Where's the photos! I just got my 78 Ford LGT Mower working again after a year of sitting. It has a bad habit of eating my phone under the seat...
Sorry, I don't know either decks but they are different, the Yamaha is a cool little micro-system and the Technics looks like most of the other...
Here's some info from Nikkei.com...
Another from Bubu, found on a random JDM website [ATTACH]
Found a neat site from Japan, the Crown would be a nice addition to any collection....
Found this over on X (Japan), the poster, HIFI Maclord said: "BUBU CRC-465 (SL)&CRC-495 (SL TYPEII) These two are probably the first lineup of...
[ATTACH]
Just crusing around X tonight....Love this ad, what Sanyo is she holding? [ATTACH]
Found a cover sheet over on X for Mitsubishi's Jeagam Brand, some great looking stuff that looks like mid-70's? [ATTACH]
Sony's CFS-FM7, yea it's just a radio but it's still cool. [ATTACH]
and.... [ATTACH]
Don't know if you have this, I can only find the cover. [ATTACH]
Found on X from user 南天のカノープス, maybe TDK's Museum? I've got one of those Sony Wedge R2R's somewhere around here. [ATTACH]
I'm looking at the AIWA Version and the directions are on the bottom (this is in Japanese). http://nationalmaclord.web.fc2.com/mt20.html It looks...
I've never seen one but the last one looks like a Hitachi to me. The quality looks nice but you never know.
Wow, you don't mess around, nice players!
Sony Discman from 1988, HiFi Choice Magazine. [ATTACH]
Memorex 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.