Fuji from 1980 [ATTACH]
Sony 1980 [ATTACH]
Philips 1980 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Grundig from 1980 [ATTACH]
A review of some mini's on Klangbild 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Cool looking equipment from Goldstar 1982, we didn't see much from Korea until Hyundai started showing up in the late 80's. [ATTACH]
Yes, it's a tape ad but I though it would fit better here. I wonder why more tape/player makers didn't do this type of co-branding? I love these...
TDK from 1982 [ATTACH]
Another ad for Daimon from 1982, must be a German Brand? [ATTACH]
TDK from 1977 [ATTACH]
AGFA Carat from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sony from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony 1986 [ATTACH]
Fuji from 1986 [ATTACH]
Denon from 1986 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1986 [ATTACH]
Toshiba XR-P9 RC from 1986 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
JVC PC-5L from 1980. I'm pretty sure I have one of these around here, love the big JVC Compos! [ATTACH]
TDK from 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.