I didn't notice you had the ad at the very beginning of the thread..... It's odd that The Fixx never made your charts, they were pretty big here,...
A miniature Sound Burger for the toy collectors....
TDK 1982 [ATTACH]
Magnex (UK) from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony MDR-4T from 1982 [ATTACH]
From 1983, I think it was a magazine "card" ad, not sure what was on the other side [ATTACH]
I think this has been posted before, Sharp from 1983 [ATTACH]
Did the Rising ever come up? https://www.ebay.com/itm/126627908714? [ATTACH]
Hybrid Stereo (Canada) and their Sanyo 2021 [ATTACH]
David Coverdall from 1974! Fresh off the Deep Purple stage I don't recognize him at all. [ATTACH]
I've seen that name looking back, I had no idea..... I thought it was an early Mystic Traveler. Do you remember the D&D like game called...
The few Sanyo's I have are similar, the fact they've lasted so long is a good sign but they won't win any beauty awards.
Shipping can be an issue, it used to be like $12 USD, now it's over $70 for a Walkman and going up. I'll take any AIWA, the little tiny portables...
I'm assuming the 9930 is a basic but nice heavy build?
Wow, those look great in that thumbnail. I have a small thing for mid-sized well-built boomboxes. I'm wondering about the motor bushings, you...
If a normal pre-recorded CD plays fine, I wouldn't worry about it. If you have a stack of your own burns, it might be an issue, I've found...
One of, if not the first, turntable boomboxes from Sanyo, the G-2613H https://www.etsy.com/listing/1328251790/sanyo-g-2613h-boombox-70-80-radio?...
This is a looker from AIWA, the P 184 turntable boombox. I've got a slightly earlier example and it's in a wooden case....
I've been slowly putting in audio media to Discogs and noticed a trend of higher prices for "club pressings." Wow, I never thought they would be...
Separate names with a comma.