You could also go on worldradiohistory.com and archive.org and go through old audio magazines, the ads might tell you what format they were using.
I think something might be wrong with the deck that doesn't slow down, like the light sensor is not working. When I was a young tech working for...
Mine have held up great, I have over 200 prerecorded tapes and most sound just fine. One of my oldest is The Partridge Family from around 1972, I...
Wow, big money, we didn't (and still don't) have Russian Products over here. I think the ads were from Pinterest.jp, I usually cut and paste from...
You get to double the fun with two decks!
I'm in love, this may be the coolest boombox ever! Found over on Carausell (Malasyia) the Kuairo Boombox Organ...
The Hangtian, Hang Ten is a popular surfer brand going back to the 60's in the USA. [ATTACH]
Found this on the Crystal Radio Forum...
Where you been?
This might be a good start, go to the format drop-down box, there's a ton in there. https://www.discogs.com/label/5320-Decca?page=1
AKAI had some beauties and some huge ones, that little PM-06 is a rare gem!
A Russian Entry, the Duets, I kind of dig the controls on top of the speakers. Check out the connections, there's just a power and headphone...
This was posted on AudioKarma a few years back, holy cow what a collection, lot's of boomboxes included. It took awhile for all the photos to...
I took this photo six years ago, thought I had posted it but maybe not, this is from the Hard Rock at Mall of America, not sure if they are still...
I think 60 minutes was perfect for recording albums and it was the most popular. CD's were 74 minutes (or maybe 80) and longer tapes were needed....
Yea the mono's don't get the same respect as stereo but I love them especially the GF Series. You already know that those mid to late 70's models...
Maybe not but I picked this up for cheap thinking that it was a nicer Sanyo since Craig had private labeled a lot of their early equipment. Since...
A cool 1981 entry from Kenwood, check out the head cover, the Kenwood KX-2060. [ATTACH]
From HiFi Stereo Review 1981, love the tapes but never heard of RKO or Irish before. RKO was a big movie studio but I don't know what they...
Separate names with a comma.