TDK from 1981 [ATTACH]
I'm digging this AIWA AD-M800U from 1981, I always loved AIWA's tiny buttons on their portables, this looks like it also has quite a few. [ATTACH]
They look close but the bottom one needs a good cleaning.
I'd love to be able to make antennas, I think I posted a video in the video thread of a small Asian Shop making them.
I've got a few similar decks around here; I was always looking for the matching components for my stacks so I was grabbing the matching tape...
Welcome Lycos! We've had a good amount of new members from your part of the world lately. Feel free to post your equipment, any of it, we love...
Wow, I can't believe how many units you have. I have a lot but for the first 12 years I was just picking up scraps around town and did very...
You win! Kent I love your passion and your displays are beautiful. You know what would be neat, a replica 1970's camera shop, remember those...
Mine's a silver H as well which probably means FM, SW and AM. Great looking boomboxes from Hitachi.
I didn't know Russell had antennas, I had a long talk with them a couple weeks ago and recieved a bunch of price lists, I'll have to go back...
Yes he has some great boomboxes and other classic audio designs, unfortunately he doesn't check in very often these days.
Yea, I get mine from ebay but there are still places out there that have a full selection.
Nice, I'm assuming it's the original? They're making them again with bluetooth.
Which one is the largest? It looks like the D8734. I've got a couple Magnavox Stereo Microcassette Players, they seem to be ok quality but that...
A few years ago I had a link to JS&R's Founder's Book on archive.org, it was facinating to read how he marketed these types of products. I think...
I just got this Sanyo M9926, I thought it was a basic midi boombox but it seems to be kind of rare with none ever showing up here or BBX. It...
Some beautiful boomers that need to be displayed!
Philips made a kangaroo car stereo player? Anybody seen one of these before? Sweet! [ATTACH]
Another huge beast from Philips, these are really nice looking, anybody have one? [ATTACH]
For $68 this wasn't a bad deal, it's too bad the radio cartridge didn't work across other brands. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.