Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Results

Search Again
  1. wazaaa
    Post

    WM D6 Almost no sound

    Alright, I checked the voltages and was getting readings all over the place, turns out I'm a massive idiot and had one of the batteries upside...
    Post by: wazaaa, Oct 7, 2024 in forum: Tech talk
  2. wazaaa
    Post

    WM D6 Almost no sound

    Besides cleaning and checking contacts no, so I assume removing the muting module got the line out working. I'll have a look at the voltages later...
    Post by: wazaaa, Sep 30, 2024 in forum: Tech talk
  3. wazaaa
    Post

    WM D6 Almost no sound

    Update : I got it to output on the line out jack, but still nothing on the headphone jacks. Anyone got an idea?
    Post by: wazaaa, Sep 30, 2024 in forum: Tech talk
  4. wazaaa
    Thread

    WM D6 Almost no sound

    Hello everyone, I recently got my hands on a Sony wm-d6 for what I think is a very reasonable price (around 60eur). It almost looks brand new on...
    Thread by: wazaaa, Sep 24, 2024, 4 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  5. wazaaa
    Thread

    Hi!

    Hello everyone from France. I spent a lot of time reading these forums to fix my boomboxes, and i'm finally joining. I mostly repair and collect...
    Thread by: wazaaa, Sep 24, 2024, 1 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.