If you have any METAL microcassettes let me know! In the old days, mrp32Dave, Autoreverser, Walkgirl and more used to talk about them and I had...
Looks like HiFi News does a NOS review on it! https://www.hifinews.com/content/crown-cd-110-cd-player
I think there's another AKA version, I can't remember but I posted it somewhere. If I had to guess, it was postioned at a lower price point then...
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to also post in the Tech Section, you'll get 10x the looks.
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have the cassette bug and found some cool players. I was just at our local cassette tape dealer and...
I've been eyeing those up over here, they don't go for a ton of money but they have the square body I tend to like. There should be ads for them...
My fault, the Sanyo is M5850F and the Fisher is PH-M50. The unit has slots on the top for either a flexible wrist handle or a handle like a...
No lazy days over here, I thought I'd take it easy but digging ditches is in overdrive right now, I've postponed three vacations, oh well.......
Isn't the Sanyo M9998K considered the boomboxer's boombox? Sanyo=Fisher and also made some for GE and Craig Here's the Sanyo's I love and I only...
Thanks for sharing, beautiful bombox! In the early days of the forum there weren't a lot of upstairs members (the boomboxes have always been on...
No it's a mini-stereo that looks very similar to the Sanyo System 8 Mini Stereo. Crown had wild range of equipment back then, this is the first...
This brochure is for sale over on Ebay, first time I've seen a Crown Mini-System, 13 watts a channel, not bad. It kind of looks like a Sanyo, not...
I always had issues with cheap tapes back in the day, they were like a meal for my decks. I've used Rubber Renue with some success, even though...
Maybe find the song on YouTube and see if it sounds the same? I beat the living crap out of that tape, loaned it to several friends and then one...
The Wicked Audio Reach does not have headphone cords so make sure you also get a 3.5mm to R + L RCA jacks so you can plug it into your AUX in....
That looks really cool with those speaker stands!
C2G, your killing me with all your purchased but still boxed finds! Your stuff would make an awesome display, maybe you should reach out to local...
What is shipping like from Japan? I've got over 70 tape decks in my office (some are really small), looking around there's not any that stand out...
I've never done it with the MIC in but I remember in the 80's my buddy used to play guitar through a reciever by going through the headphone jack,...
The PMD 360 has a MONITOR Switch for either tape or source where your Dolby Switch is. I wonder what the price difference is and why you wouldn't...
Separate names with a comma.