Sony from 1987 [ATTACH]
AGFA from 1987 [ATTACH]
1987 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
From 1987, oddly the prizes are from Pioneer and Casio? [ATTACH]
Not a Sony, but....1987 [ATTACH]
Sony 1991 [ATTACH]
1991 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum! We have a few other members from Turkey, feel free to post your treasures.
I'm pretty sure I posted another version on here somewhere, no idea, maybe the mega sale thread? I love these oddball players, especially the...
The GF Series has mostly escaped me, I've been really close to getting one or similar models, but the ones around here have been used extensively...
Welcome!
Your missing out Cassette2go, Trailer Park Boys is a classic with a bunch of mini-series and movies. They do love the boomboxes, I've seen many...
Those are neat but super rare over here.
Maybe etsy or ebay? Look on the cassette archaeology thread, I think there's some links to Japanese Websites that have a ton of them. There's...
Ricky blasting Helix!!!! I can't believe the last post was BC (before covid), wow four years ago? [ATTACH] [MEDIA]
Toshiba KT-1980, this very slim beauty is from 1981 and has all kinds of coolness. The button side isn't dirty, it's a gun-metal blue that...
Check out all of Kent's Threads!
Separate names with a comma.