AIWA CS-75X, found on Pinterest, sorry for the quality but I love the ad. [ATTACH]
Mitsubishi with it's Orphes [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep, but where's the watch? [ATTACH]
Seiko, I wonder if this was tied into James Bond, didn't he have a Seiko in one of the movies? [ATTACH]
Looks like Duracell is number 1 in Japan [ATTACH]
This looks really nice, the Mimic RX-5180 from National, I had to look it up, of course Cassette2go has one..... Big money back then! [ATTACH]
The Sandman! Wow what a beast, maybe a Ford? I only have one stick, my little 1.8L but it's the most fun car I have.
A real beauty from National Panasonic, I fear a lot of these went down with the cars. This would have made a bitchin front for a boombox. [ATTACH]
And another, looks like 10 likes convertables. [ATTACH]
Panasonic with an ad similar to Philips using a singer? to advertise the equipment. Panasonic RC-DC10 [ATTACH]
While this is an energy drink, I think it deserves some mention, my Tokyo Buddy turned me on to it. Less caffiene then Red Bull, it has a nice...
The Victor RC-700 [ATTACH]
Another ad for the world famous Kangaroo Boombox [ATTACH]
Another ad for the Lo-D Compo Car Stereo [ATTACH]
Big money but still good looking. From 1973, this looks like it's the non-cassette version? What's the top box for? [ATTACH]
Victor JVC MX-F7 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Sansui Home Audio Products got plasticy in the early 80's but they had some really nice looking car stereos, I've seen parts of this come up for...
Not to be out done, the Biyo? from Fujitsu 10 [ATTACH]
Now this is a car compo! Holy big money back then, I don't remember Hitachi being a big player in the USA back then. [ATTACH]
Looks like a radio only but the car driver graphic are cool! Racing was big in the 70's, AJ Foyt at Indy and all the other races were must see...
Separate names with a comma.