Denon 1991, getting ready to take over the mini-stereo world, I think they're the last one still standing? [ATTACH]
Goldstar 1982 [ATTACH]
Fuji from 1982 [ATTACH]
Aurex from 1982, I'd love to have one of these, I have a feeling it's much nicer than the crappy stacks that followed it. [ATTACH]
While not a mini-stereo, the Braun Atelier continues Braun's dominance of design, from 1982. These seem to be found worldwide, anybody know who...
TDK from 1994 [ATTACH]
Unless this took off somewhere else, the forgotten world of video CDs from 1994. Before recordable home CDs, I know very little about this...
Found my first ad for the Sony Scoopman NT-1 from 1994 [ATTACH]
From 1994, Sting and DCC! [ATTACH]
One of the more popular JVC Mini Stereos from 1994, the UX-C7 [ATTACH]
Memorex from 1980 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1980 [ATTACH]
A cool ad from 1980 [ATTACH]
TDK 1980 [ATTACH]
Hitachi DAT-88EX from 1991, this looks like it was pretty impressive. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I don't know, is that his name? DocP is still PM'ing people with belt orders.
Some of those tiny square TV's are really neat, not many survived though.
Looks like fun! We don't have much going on around here, they just cancelled a big one up North. Otherwise, and now they are considered...
New Zealand 1987 [ATTACH]
New Zealand 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.