Welcome! I'm dreaming of a vacation right now and Paris sounds like a good idea. Enjoy the forum, post what you have.
Welcome, it's getting to that time of year where the forum slows down. Personally my work goes into overdrive. Post what you have we love it...
Welcome to the forum, you've already got two iconic pieces. I've got a lot of everything, been collecting for over 20 years, hopefully I'm...
Those are really cool looking, one of the strap-box models I don't have yet. It looks like it was called the CFS-600 in Japan. Service manual, I...
Very nice!
Looks nice but I don't know a lot about the newer models, I think my WM-20 or M-1000 is my newest, stuck in 82 baby!
Do you do it through a doc translator? I tried on a few other files but none would translate.....
Good luck, I don't know if anyone ever published a list of boxes with Dolby NR, I've got a kind of big Hitachi TRK with it but looking around the...
I was surprised we didn't have BASF yet outside of lot's of cassette tape ads. From 1973 [ATTACH]
From 1970, I can't tell if they are boomboxes but they are cool looking. [ATTACH]
Varta 1970, I'd love to see battery pricing throughout the years. I remember those big square ones for camp lights were a lot of money, I don't...
A wild looking Tandberg from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony TC-55 from 1973, sexy! [ATTACH]
These National Ads are very nicely done, the magazine is black and white, so these cost extra money for the color, from 1973. No idea how they do...
I can't read it, hopefully there's some useful info. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.