Labatt's 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony 1991 Toronto [ATTACH]
A wild looking Sony MP3 Player, you can see them clipped on the jackets, they're bigger than they look, from 2002. [ATTACH]
Sony 2003, Anybody own one of these? [ATTACH]
Sony 2002, the S2 Sports Series, Techmoan just did a video on these! [ATTACH]
Hi Fi Choice 1989 with the Sony D82. I have little knowledge of this model and it's ability to only play 3" CDs. [ATTACH]
Funktechnik 1977 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Kapsch from 1977 [ATTACH]
From Funktechnik 1979, mmm a GF 8585, nice..... [ATTACH]
Maxell 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Varta 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wonder if they're cassette2go's boomers, he lives down there somewhere and has one of the largest collections around.
C.E.C. is still around, you may have seen their giant boombox with two decks, one normal and one automotive style. I've been trying to dig around...
Raks Cassette Tapes Manisa Turkey [ATTACH]
We just had regular and 120 down at the local cassette store.
The real James Bond Boombox, the Toshiba SG-22S, there is another one with free shipping, as always with Japan Listings, check for multiple...
I might have posted this before, my all-time disco favorite! [MEDIA]
I noticed that was popping up on the front page for the past few weeks. I've recently started putting my thousands of media in and I'm pretty...
Those are neat, I've been close on a few auctions but never bellied up. My first exposure to B&O was American Gigolo and Richard Gere had the...
I rarely see portable CD players anymore, they dried up quick! I have been buying more CD's, my local guy sells great stuff for $1 USD, lot's of...
Separate names with a comma.