I can't tell, boy do they look young.
Rock Solders, Ace Frehley [MEDIA]
I've never seen one of those tiny units up close I wonder if it's mini R2R. There's a website posted on here that lists several spy quality mini...
The numbers were almost hypnotic, unfortunately I never really loved the gold digital watches and even today they look cheesy. I wonder what was...
IMF (speakers) [ATTACH]
Radio Electronics 1976, Len Feldman was a staple at the HiFi Magazines around here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1976, too bad James Bond didn't wear one! Cheap for back then, I bet the batteries were worth a few dollars on their own. [ATTACH]
There was a few boomboxes with auto-style slide in transports, that might make a nice thread,most are very rare at least around here. I have at...
From 1979 [IMG]
I was thinking that some other brands, it weighs nothing but with BASF, there's probably some guts inside of it.
I used to love the olympics but now I couldn't tell you what year the next one is. I guess it's in Paris this Year? I did get a cool hat from...
The article says 1978 but who knows. A nice looking model, maybe AKA'd for the rest of the world? [IMG]
This looks like a website from maybe 2006? It's Korean but there's some Japanese Boomboxes as well. Reli, get your pencil ready, there's lot's...
[IMG]
This Korean Blog has some interesting stuff on it, especially about the Sony-Whashin partnership, but you can see the other companies that...
Just looking for nuggets on the Korean Websites, I'll post more from the blog this came from up in Boombox Archeaology, there's some good Sony...
I got a new piece a few months back, here's the first clue! This has auto repeat! Kind of funky, you press the button after your selection and...
https://www.hellomarket.com/item/174530932?viewPath=search_list&clickPath=search&feedPosition=31 [ATTACH]
https://www.clien.net/service/board/park/16476896 [ATTACH]
This is a killer looking line-up, maybe some AKA's? [IMG]
Separate names with a comma.