Making it's 1975 debut, the Victor (JVC) RC-707, this is a cool model but I feel like the meters are backwards? Shouldn't they be on the other...
Sorry, can't read the brand name [ATTACH]
The Sony DD-1 mini floppy Data Unit from 1990, not MD but pretty close. Techmoan did a review on one, I have a unit around here somewhere but I...
A few small screwdrivers and a can of beer and you too can be a pro. Yah some of the pros on here are really good and have a ton more patience...
Wow, that's a bummer, I wonder how old he was, he was on here for years, not sure if he migrated over to BBX. He was one of the early posters...
Welcome to the forum!
Panasonic RF-7270 from 1969 [IMG]
JVC RC-X75 from 1990 [ATTACH]
Sweet, a Panasonic or Technics SC-CH10 from 1990, I'd love to find those cool speakers. [ATTACH]
Kenwood DCP-50 from 1990, I would never have guessed the Panasonic was more expensive. [ATTACH]
From 1990, the Panasonic SL-S500. I think this was my first CD player, mine might have been an RCA but who knows who was making them back then,...
Sharp QT-77CD from 1990, I kind of like this look, very similar to the big Yamahas. [ATTACH]
From 1971, the Toshiba Scoop looks like cassette only. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.