Oh yea, the Kangaroo is real! [ATTACH]
National Tiny Reel to Reel, I've been looking for one for awhile but the go for decent money. [ATTACH]
Hey, just found page two for the Crabpal! [ATTACH]
AIWA BCL 255 [ATTACH]
TEAC [ATTACH]
My favorite show as a kid, but ugly watches! [ATTACH]
Axia [ATTACH]
Sony TPS-L2 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony [ATTACH]
"For Advanced Listeners!" I think I have this CD player, the big one, mine's kind of flimsy for a Technics. [ATTACH]
I'm not sure which one this is.... [ATTACH]
Maxell 1974 [ATTACH]
Maxell 1973 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1973 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1973 [ATTACH]
One of the first portable compact cassette players from Norelco (Philips Branding for the USA) from 1966. I thought this was a neat looking ad...
Nice players! I've noticed a serious lack of good entries for google search over the last couple years, they've really gone more for sales then...
In the 1969 HiFi Review Tape Annual, we have a new member, the Admiral CTRF150 [ATTACH] and Ampex with the Micro 30, anybody own one of these...
Separate names with a comma.