Penthouse USA 1977 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Tape Boom from Melody Maker Magazine 1971 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Audio Magnetics From The Boston Phoenix 1973 [ATTACH]
The Boston Phoenix 1973 [ATTACH]
Mart Magazine, 1980 [ATTACH]
Feel free to post anything releted to cassette tapes! Don't worry about duplicates, these threads get long and nobody can keep track. [ATTACH]
Another website I just found https://cassette.tape.fan/ Just added this one, he's done the hard work and posted a ton of PDF Tape Reviews!...
National Panasonic RX-C20 from 1984, big money but a classic, no collection would be complete without one! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I didn't see this thread, I moved it up here for more views, great work!
Another ad for the cool Twincam W CD with cool Sharp R2R Cassettes! [ATTACH]
Sony ICR-101 and SRF-201, I never knew there was an AM version [ATTACH]
Sony 1982.4 Japan The order might be wrong but what a beautiful catalog, thanks tas66dc! This is one of my favorites, I have most of these units...
I bet that's one of the first audio pieces with a lighted block diagram. Technics started putting them printed on top of some of their components...
Mister X likes!
Check out this aiwa from 1994, what a killer design, too bad we never saw this over here. [ATTACH]
Wow, it looks like my Nak 700 with all the cards stacked like an old computer. It must have been meant to be easily serviced (and put together)...
I use a ton of Laada's from IKEA and Eneloop's, supposedly the "Made in Japan" Laada's are from Eneloop. Most are either AA or AAA, I've got the...
That UKW is kind of cool with the tuner on top!
Good luck with your quest. Did you mean Yahoo.jp? With equipment that expensive, I recommend heading over to Japan during the slow travel season...
Welcome to the forum! Please post your electronics, we love seeing what other parts of the world have.
Separate names with a comma.