Here you go Reli, I haven't seen a complete one go for sale here in years. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256280302580? [ATTACH]
I had no idea you could slip a compact cassette into one of those... We had one in my old lab but I never got to play with it. DAT is more like...
If you look on ebay, refurbished could mean anything so be careful spending more then you need to. Now a days I expect most units to show up with...
Welcome, thanks for posting the photos, cool stuff. I've got a few old cameras in the shelves, they used to be cheap and I love the builds. I...
Welcome to the forum! Alot of people do it by ear. Some do it by recording vs play time, record a tape from a source, play it back and see if...
They're ok, mostly plastic but the added XBS portion makes them look really wide. A nice score for 15 bones, they were heavily advertised when...
There are brochures but they're on Yahoo.jp Auctions, I'll keep looking, it looks like a really neat little unit.
I can't find any free cutsheets for it but it looks like it was a flagship model for Sony and the front face is the same size as a CD holder?
A cool poster for the man-cave https://www.ebay.com/itm/355073349334? [ATTACH]
This is really neat, a Walkman Fanny Pack. https://www.ebay.com/itm/126040949998? [ATTACH]
Sony CL-RM12PC Case for MiniDiscs, cool! https://www.ebay.com/itm/126040949998? [ATTACH]
The first, and only floppy drive boombox? Sweet! The Yamaha MDP 10 [MEDIA] https://www.ebay.com/itm/276355712052? [ATTACH]
Sorry I've been busy doing a million things, there is a photo of an open speaker in the other thread. I can find a working set and see if I have...
One of our local clubs, my buddies say I was here but I don't remember this one. [MEDIA] This place was down the street from my old house, I...
Sorry your right, I read the first post too fast.
Where's Jorge, he love's those cool names! There's a thread on here somewhere, you should post that one. We only have the small AKAI's with the...
I keep it around for home and car projects along with silicone spray. Make sure you clean the old stuff off, it gets gummy and a tiny crumb can...
Welecome to the party! Over here new breweries are popping up and closing all the time, I look back at the thread and ask, What happened to that...
Amazing treasures from the past, hopefully they go to good homes. It looks like there was a great cross-section of stuff for every collector.
Great story!
Separate names with a comma.